Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blogstravaganza!

I just love saying the word! Last year's bash was the social event of the season. It was like Woodstock -- without the mud. I have cribbed Bob Tarantino's directions thusly:
Proudly co-presented with Joey (Accordion Guy) deVilla and Jason Cherniak, please join us on Friday, December 8, 2006 at Toronto's Fiddler's Green, 27 Wellesley Street East - right across from Wellesley subway station on the Yonge line (so don't be a dumbass and drink and drive - but if you are driving, there's a paid parking lot right next to the bar) for the latest blogstravaganza, a gathering of the tribes of bloggers, readers, friends and enemies.
It is slated to get under way at around 8ish. Sadly, I won't be there this year, as I am expected to be at my employer's less exciting event. Sigh, the lonely road of the middle manager. As much as that will break some hearts (not!), I don't want to discourage anyone who was thinking of going. This is going to be a fabulous event and who knows you might see a celebrity there (Greg Staples, perhaps).
Recommend this Post

No comments:

Post a Comment