Tuesday, January 02, 2007

But, I Thought A Hundred Bucks Would Fix Everything

Imagine my surprise when I read that immigrants were sending their kids back to the home country for relatives to raise, because they cannot afford daycare. I know, Blogging Tories, another example of selfish foreigners who hate their children. Yes, yes, go back to sleeep. Of course, it could be a sign that your party's $100 idea is worth every penny and is having profound impacts on the very people we need to help build this country. No need to think such a thing though. The very idea that the glorious leader could ever be wrong about anything is just too awful to contemplate.

Update: Ya know, sometimes I wish CPC supporters would act a little less like the stereotype I mock in this blog and a little more like human beings. Sigh.
Recommend this Post

No comments:

Post a Comment