Wednesday, April 08, 2009

10 Reasons I Am Voting Conservative In The Next Election

10. Because I am a man who happens to think it is my business what a woman does with her body.

9. Because I think every industry should be run like Wall Street.

8. Because I think Indians (you heard me) live too high off the hog.

7. Because I think 1 Million B.C. was an accurate view of history (except the title is wrong because everyone knows the earth is only 6,000 years old).

6. Because I believe that greenhouse gas is what they use to heat greenhouses.

5. Because I believe that last fall was a good time to buy stocks.

4. Because Glenn Beck is my hero and Don Cherry is Canada's greatest political thinker.

3. Because I believe in free speech for everyone, unless they criticize the Likud Party.

2. Because I believe that the Prime Minister's Office has the right to decide which Canadians get to live in Canada.

1. Because I believe that guns don't kill people, immigrants do.

Thanks to Hell Upside Down, for the inspiration.
Recommend this Post

2 comments: