Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Faux News Canada

Daily programme schedule of the new Canadian Conservative "News" Network

6:00-9:00 Conservatism Today -- Are leftists poisoning the minds of youth? Ezra Levant investigates.
9:00--10:00 AM Conservative -- Are Muslims Anti-Semitic scum? Ezra Levant investigates.
10:00--11:00 "Cooking" With Ezra -- Ezra Levant roasts leftists.
11:00--3:00 I love Stephen -- A light hearted look at why Stephen Harper is awesome! -- Ezra Levant Hosts.
3:00--6:00 Pull My Finger -- Ezra Levant interviews visiting Republican political figures, all of whom think Stephen Harper is swell
6:00--10:00 I love Stephen -- Repeat
10:00 -- Sign off -- The Star Spangled Banner followed by an 8 hour montage of Stephen Harper's greatest moments.
Recommend this Post

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is great news!

    I didn't realize what was up.

    First big get -- David Akin.

    I think "The Maple Leaf Forever" is what a truly reactionary Canadian network would play.

    Just sayin'. (I'd watch it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "The Maple Leaf Forever" is what a truly reactionary Canadian network would play.

    Well, they are owned by a Quebec company with separatist ties, so it is much safer to play the Star Spangled Banner.

    ReplyDelete