Monday, April 18, 2011

Breaking

I woke up this morning and thought my radio was saying the NDP and Liberals are now tied. Maybe I was still dreaming. More as this develops.

Update: I knew it was too fantastic to be true. That will teach me to not listen to a clock radio. LOL.

Update 2: Ok, so my radio was right about polling numbers, but they reported it as Nanos, not Angus Reid. So, who do you believe? Are the Liberals and NDP tied or are the Liberals 12 points ahead? Makes you kind of wonder about polling, doesn't it?
Recommend this Post

1 comment:

  1. There are three polls that show the NDP polling in the twenties, nationally.

    And even Nanos shows the surge in Quebec.

    How this shakes out -- a real NDP surge, or a flight of anti-Harper votes back to Ignatieff -- no-one knows.

    But it's interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete